Born in October. 9, 1940, under sun sign Libra in Liverpool John Winston Lennon was an English singer, songwriter and peace activist who gained worldwide fame as the founder, co-lead vocalist, and rhythm guitarist of the Beatles.
The Traits of a Libra
1.Libras Hate Conflict
This sign hates conflict, but a Libra will often stay and defend an underdog and fight for the people and things she believes in. During the time of the year when the sun enters the sun sign of Libra, day and night become equal.
2. Libra Seeks Balance and Harmony
Libra’s symbol is “I balance,” and the sign needs harmony in all things, whether it is a relationship, music, or the colors in his or her environment. The seventh sign of the zodiac is also considered one of the most courteous astrological signs. Libra is an expert in social etiquette.
3. Libra Craves Approval
Ruled by the planet Venus, Libra often looks for the approval of others. Even more importantly, this sign needs to be needed,
4. Libras Are Optimists & Gracious
They go through life with rose-colored glasses. Libra is naturally optimistic and will often look on the bright side of things, even when other factors say otherwise.
When John Lennon wrote ‘Give Peace A Chance’, he was giving voice to a central theme of his sun sign, The libra. As its symbol suggests, this is the sign of harmony and judgment, of peace and justice, accomplished through diplomacy and co-operation.
John Lennon on life (Balance)
I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?
As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
The more I see, the less I know for sure.
You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.
Part of me suspects that I’m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I’m God Almighty.
- A Halloween Tale, Wicked and Stunning: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Which ‘Spirited Away’ Character’ Are You By Your Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces
- Which ‘Spirited Away’ Character’ Are You By Your Zodiac Sign: Aries to Virgo
- Fair, Diplomatic And Romantic: Welcome Libra Season
- The Game of Thrones: Zodiac Characters: Libra to Pisces
- The Game of Thrones: Zodiac Characters: Aries to Virgo
- Come On Baby, Light My Fire: Leo Season
- Your Zodiac Sign As A Greek God: Aries to Virgo
- Your Zodiac Sign as an Egyptian God: Aries to Virgo
- Your Zodiac Sign As Egyptian God: Libra to Pisces
- Your Zodiac Sign As A Greek God: Libra to Pisces
- The Symbolism and History of Tarot Cards
- Why Did They Draw Nazca Lines? Were They Airborne!
- Jungian Archetypes And Zodiac Signs
- Fairies: Fickle and Fair, Are They Gemini?
- Which ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Character You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces
- The Restless And Young, Bob Dylan, The Gemini Artist
- Which ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Character You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign: Aries to Virgo
- Which Taylor Swift Song Are You, By Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces
- Which Taylor Swift Song Are You, By Zodiac Sign: Aries to Virgo
- Avengers, What are their Zodiac Sign? Libra to Pisces