Vincent van Gogh
Vincent van Gogh, one of the most well-known, artist for whom color was the chief symbol of expression, was born in Groot-Zundert, Holland on March 30, 1853. Born under the Sun Sign of Aries.
The sign represents the most intense expression of the masculine energy of all the zodiac signs. With driven, passionate, and courageous personalities, these men tend to make big things happen in their careers and communities. Their assertiveness can be mistaken for aggression, but often it’s just the raw enthusiasm and energy that drive these people.
Vincent van Gogh used to work with a sense of haste which often gave him a great deal of stress. He is famous for his bold, dramatic brush strokes which expressed emotion and added a feeling of movement to his works. He often used paint straight from the tube and almost averaged one painting per day in his later days.
Later in his life, his paintings grew brighter in colour as he developed a style that became fully established during his stay in Arles in the south of France in 1888. During this period he broadened his subject matter to include series of olive trees, wheat fields, and sunflowers.
Van Gogh suffered from psychotic episodes and delusions and though he worried about his mental stability, he often neglected his physical health, did not eat properly and drank heavily. Van Gogh was unsuccessful during his lifetime and was considered a madman and a failure. He became famous after his suicide and exists in the public imagination as the classically misunderstood genius. His suicide shows the influence of Mars. The ruler of Aries which gives boldness as well as recklessness.
“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”
“There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”
“A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke”
“Normality is a paved road: It’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.”
― Vincent van Gogh
All the above quotes are clearly the positive martian feeling of an Aries. Aries men make great initiators and extremely hard workers. They will put in a lot of muscle at the beginning of the project. With impulsive and idealistic traits, Aries tend to dream big and innovative.
“Vincent” is a song by Don McLean written as a tribute to Vincent van Gogh. It is also known by its opening line, “Starry Starry Night”, a reference to Van Gogh’s 1889 painting The Starry Night. The song also describes other paintings by the artist. McLean wrote the lyrics in 1971 after reading a book about the life of van Gogh.
- What “Stranger Things” Share With Your Zodiac Sign
- The Jewish Festival of Lights: Hanukkah
- Let’s Celebrate Thanksgiving, This November
- The Piscean Soul And Magic: George Harrison
- Halloween Traditions Around The World
- Harry Potter Characters And Their Zodiac Signs
- From Pagan Spirits To Hagrid: Halloween Costumes
- Gargoyle Are Just Architectural Element?
- Why Celebrate Halloween: Facts and Myths
- The Aquarian streak of Ed Sheeran and your Zodiac Sign
- Kylie Jenner Life: A walkthrough
- I Can Argue For Both Sides Of The Case: Libra Personality
- The footballer inside you, according to SunSign.
- The Virgo season and how it influences other Sunsigns
- Netflix, Binge-watch as per Sunsigns
- What does Astrology say about Kardashians?
- Bitcoin and Moneymakers of Zodiac
- Everything about Olympics, and Zodiac Signs in them
- The Brightest Season: Leo Season
- A Halloween Tale, Wicked and Stunning: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Which ‘Spirited Away’ Character’ Are You By Your Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces