So you are looking for a new job. They call you for an interview. What all signs you must keep eyes open if you don’t want to settle done in a haunted company.halloween is approaching and so are the monsters and ghosts
Skeletons in the closet
“undisclosed fact about someone which, if revealed, would damage perceptions of the person,“
Does the company have facts to hide? Any bad reputation to conceal? If you suspect the answer is yes to either, be cautious and do some research. (Check on the internet!)
“A monster is something which is extremely large, especially something which is difficult to manage or which is unpleasant. “
Is your interviewer rude or hostile during your first meeting? Is he more than 10 minutes late with no apology or explanation? Does he cross-examine you, try to poke holes in your story, or make you feel as if you’ve done something wrong? This behavior won’t change after you accept a job offer. Walk away now.
Cobwebs and spiders
“the place looks creepy and has smells of poor upkeep.”
Sometimes the actual location where the interview takes place tells you everything you need to know about the company. Poor upkeep, weird smells, trash, and a lack of natural light say “we don’t care about this place or the people who work here.” Exercise caution if your interviewer wants to meet outside of the office.
“a person who has no energy seems to act without thinking, and does not notice what is happening.”
Look around do the employees of this place seem happy and engaged, or do they seem miserable, depressed and burned out?
Gravestones and ghosts
“a haunting memory and tell tales signs”
Find out what happened to the person who left the job before you. If this place feels like a revolving door or your predecessor left under questionable circumstances, look closer. Or just take your search in another direction.
Happy Halloween and a less spooky job searching.
- The Game of Thrones: Zodiac Characters: Libra to Pisces
- The Game of Thrones: Zodiac Characters: Aries to Virgo
- Come On Baby, Light My Fire: Leo Season
- Your Zodiac Sign As A Greek God: Aries to Virgo
- Your Zodiac Sign as an Egyptian God: Aries to Virgo
- Your Zodiac Sign As Egyptian God: Libra to Pisces
- Your Zodiac Sign As A Greek God: Libra to Pisces
- The Symbolism and History of Tarot Cards
- Why Did They Draw Nazca Lines? Were They Airborne!
- Jungian Archetypes And Zodiac Signs
- Fairies: Fickle and Fair, Are They Gemini?
- Which ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Character You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces
- The Restless And Young, Bob Dylan, The Gemini Artist
- Which ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Character You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign: Aries to Virgo
- Which Taylor Swift Song Are You, By Zodiac Sign: Libra to Pisces
- Which Taylor Swift Song Are You, By Zodiac Sign: Aries to Virgo
- Avengers, What are their Zodiac Sign? Libra to Pisces
- Avengers, What are their Zodiac Sign? Aries to Virgo
- Season To Be Sensual And Stubborn: Taurus Ahead
- Did The Simpsons Predict The Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Classics While Working From Home: Corona Notes